Access to and use of this site is provided by Angela Jullings subject to the following terms:
1. By using this website you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of this website. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use this website.
2. Angela Jullings may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Angela Jullings. Your continued use of this website after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Intellectual Property and copyright
3. All rights, including copyright, in this website and its contents, are owned by Angela Jullings. In accessing this website, you agree that you will access the contents solely for your own private use and not for any commercial or public use, distribution or publication. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use this website content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from this website content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of this website content requires the prior written permission of Angela Jullings.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
4. This website content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Angela Jullings and/or related Angela Jullings websites, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "AS AVAILABLE" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
5. Under no circumstances will Angela Jullings be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of this website regardless of the form of action.
6. Angela Jullings does not warrant that functions contained in this website content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that www.angelajullings.com or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
Use of the Website
7. You agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of the material contained in this site or use it for any other purpose other than for your personal non-commercial use. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this site. In no event will Angela Jullings and/or the webmaster be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use, data, or profits, whether in action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of or in connection with the use of the site.
For further information you can call Angela on 07736 480 376 or email her.
Angela Jullings does not sell, loan, rent or share personal data with any third parties.
Any personal information collected by Angela Jullings such as your name, email address and phone number is held in the strictest confidence. Apart from your email address and any details provided via our secure payment system, all other personal information is not held on computer or in any form of electronic storage.
The information you give Angela Jullings is used solely for the purpose of providing you, the customer, with the highest possible level of service.
All sessions, telephone calls or written correspondence is completely private and confidential between Angela Jullings, therapist, and you, client or possible client or enquirer.
Angela Jullings is dedicated to providing the highest levels of service and treats the confidentiality and privacy of all clients very seriously.
As a senior member of the General Hypnotherapy Register and an accredited member of the National Council for Hypnotherapy as well as the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy, Angela is bound by a strict code of ethics setting out the boundaries for therapy and the privacy of clients.
If you have any questions or concerns about your privacy, please contact Angela.
Angela's website Hosts analyse the log files generated on their servers collecting information from your web browser. This information contains, but is not limited to, IP addresses and information about web pages visited on this website.
This information is used to structure the content on this site to ensure users can find relevant information easily.
Angela's website Hosts do not share any of this data collected with anyone except for Angela Jullings. This information is used strictly for the benefit of enhancing this service and does not reveal personal information about you.
This website has been designed to support secure online transactions through secure socket layer (SSL) technology. All the data you pass via this website and our secure merchant bank, WorldPay, such as credit card details or personal information, is protected from interception and tampering by industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology.
Pages requiring you to enter private information are secured. This means that all information entered on secured pages is encrypted prior to being sent to us.
You will know that you are on a secure page when you see a closed padlock when using Microsoft Internet Explorer or a solid key when using Netscape Navigator. These images are usually found in the lower left-hand corner of the browser.
Angela Jullings does not store credit or debit card numbers online. All personal information provided via her website when purchasing Treatments At Home products is transferred using industry standard PGP encryption and kept confidential by the secure merchant bank, WorldPay.